$22.00 – $49.00
or 4 fortnightly payments from $5.50 with More info
What is the difference between antiperspirants and deodorants?
Antiperspirants work by preventing perspiration, and deodorants allow perspiration, but block odour.
Antiperspirant deodorants contain aluminium compounds to prevent perspiration and many other harmful ingredients that have been linked to breast cancer and other health problems. These ingredients can enter the bloodstream easily, as skin is usually warm from the shower and often smooth from shaving.
Our deodorant, although it doesn’t prevent perspiration is very effective at controlling odour .
Skin types: All skin types.
Benefits: Safe and effective; pH balanced; Aluminium-free; Eliminates odour; Soothing; Detoxifying; Prevents ingrown hairs; Softens skin; Suitable for both men and women
- Papaya Extract Prevents ingrown hairs; Gently exfoliating; Soothing
- Lavender Essential Oil Antibacterial; Calming and Healing; Antiseptic; Anti-inflammatory
- Bergamot Essential Oil Naturally cleansing; Balances skin; Healing
- Witch Hazel Extract Astringent; Soothes irritated skin; Tightens and Tones
- Kaolin Clay Cleansing and detoxifying; Calming
- Zinc Oxide Soothes irritated skin; Absorbing; Inhibits bacterial growth; Mildy astringent and antiseptic
Application: Apply to cleansed skin any time of the day
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Witch Hazel Extract*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Botanical Extracts of Papaya, Calendula and Kawakawa, Jojoba Oil*, Bicarbonate Soda, Cetearyl glucoside & Sorbitan Olivate (natural emulsifier), Lactic Acid (vegan), Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E, Essential Oils, Gluconolactone & Sodium Benzoate (natural preservative), Xanthan Gum (*organic ingredients)
Size: 50ml Rollon, 200ml Refill
50ml Rollon, 200ml Refill