$11.00 – $32.00
The eye balm has a richer feel to it than the eye cream. It is made with similar ingredients, with the exception of the botanical extracts. It is slightly less ‘active’ making it more suitable for those with sensitive skin. Rejuvenates the delicate skin around the eyes while you sleep.
Skin types: Suitable for all skin types.
Benefits: Oils and butters rich in vitamins A, C and E help fight free radical damage; Totarol provides powerful antioxidant properties; Improves elasticity; Promotes regeneration of healthy cells.
- Cucumber Seed Oil High levels of phytosterols to nourish and smooth skin; High in vitamin E; Anti-oxidant
- Kiwi Seed Oil A rich source of vitamins C and E and Essential Fatty Acids; High in Omegas; Rapidly absorbed
- Borage Seed Oil One of the richest sources of EFAs, vitamins and minerals; Anti-aging
- Pomegranate Seed Oil CFAs boost ceramide synthesis; Anti-oxidant; Anti-inflammatory; Boosts collagen production
- Olive Squalene Boosts cell regeneration and oxygenation; Helps to fade and prevent age spots; Anti-oxidant
- Carrot Seed Oil High in beta carotene and vitamins B,C,D and E; One of the best essential oils to rejuvenate and regenerate skin tissue; Improves skin tone and texture
Application: Using your ring finger, gently apply to freshly cleansed skin around the eyes.
Ingredients: Rosehip Seed Oil, Olive Squalene, Borage Seed Oil, Jojoba and Meadwofoam Seed Oils, Shea Butter, Candelilla Wax, Cucumber Seed Oil, Kiwi Seed and Pomegranate Seed Oils, Natural Vitamin E, Essential Oils and Totarol.
Size: 3g, 15g