Hair Oil – 10ml, 50ml
$12.00 – $39.00
Many hair oils are in fact blends of mineral oils and synthetic forms of silicone which coat the hair to make it feel smooth, but as well as causing build-up, they prevent nutrients entering the hair shaft, and in turn can cause frizziness.
Known as the closest natural oil to silicones, Daikon Radish Seed is rapidly absorbed and will help to strengthen hair.
Hair types: Dry, frizzy or damaged hair
Benefits: Smoothing; Corrects and prevents split ends; Tames frizzy hair; Treats itchy scalp; Increases elasticity and condition of hair; Preserves colour
- Daikon Radish Seed Oil Closely resembles silicone type emollients; Rapidly absorbed; Improves shine; Strengthens hair
- Argan Oil Increases manageability, elasticity and condition of hair; Cures split ends; Reduces frizz; Reduces dandruff
- Abyssinian Oil Light, easily absorbed; Smooths and strengthens hair
- Ylang Essential Oil Soothing and balancing; Promotes hair growth; Uplifting
- Kukui Oil Protects hair from UV damage; Strengthens hair; Anti-frizz
For everyday use, warm a few drops in your hands and apply to tips of damp or dry hair.
As a treatment, massage oil into scalp and comb through hair. Wrap hair in a warm towel or plastic and leave on for an hour or overnight. Apply shampoo to dry hair, and rinse well.
Dry hair as usual.
Ingredients: Daikon Radish Seed, Argan, Coconut, Abyssinian, Jojoba and Kukui Oils, Essential Oils, Natural Vitamin E and Totarol
Size: 10ml, 50ml