$11.00 – $34.00
Weekly use of clay masks will help to clear congested pores and improve the texture of your skin. Active clays have drawing and detoxifying properties to reveal a glowing, radiant complexion.
Skin types: Normal and Oily/Blemished skin
Benefits: Draws toxins; Removes dead skin cells; Clears blocked pores; Helps to prevent acne.
- Green Clay Deeply cleansing; Detoxifying; Resurfaces to reveal improved skin texture
- Pohutukawa Toning and Astringent; Helps to repair damaged skin; Healing
- Harakeke Hydrating; Cooling and soothing; Natural astringent
- Manuka Antibacterial and Antifungal properties; Fights acne and blemishes
- Aloe Vera Heals and soothes skin; Reduces inflammation
- Zinc Soothing and healing properties; Skin calming; Helps to fight acne; Antibacterial
Application: Apply to clean, damp skin. Relax for 10 minutes. To remove, soften mask with a warm, damp face cloth, and gently rinse. Follow with Toning Mist and your favourite moisturiser.
This mask can also be used as a ‘spot treatment’. Apply to blemishes, leave for 10 minutes and gently rinse.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Kaolin Clay, Green Clay, Vegetable Glycerin, Bentonite Clay, Grapeseed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Clarifying Botanical blend of Green Tea, Kawakawa, Burdock Root, Willow Bark and Harakeke Extracts, Essential Oils, Panthenol Pro Vit B5, Natural preservative, Natural Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum and Totarol
Sizes: 10g, 55g